Transitioning from university to the workplace can be a daunting experience for fresh graduates.
The challenges are often about adapting to office culture and managing generational differences. For employers, having a robust orientation programme will help young hires assimilate quickly.
In its first year, this half day programme helps graduates and soon-to-be graduates make career choices, find their fit, and gain a headstart.
You will explore work-life dilemmas and refer to the works of foremost Harvard professor on innovation, Clayton Christensen, and Professor Carol Dweck at Stanford University on growth mindset.
A certificate of participation is awarded for completing the programme.
- Help participants transition to a job environment with ease
- Gain more awareness about the impact of behaviour on others
- Equip participants with tools to think critically
- How to manage generational differences
- How to accelerate your career and earn early promotion
- A framework to make career and life decisions
Who is right
- Fresh graduates
- Graduating students
Noelle Lim is a Director of BFM-Edge Education. She was VP of corporate communications at DBS Bank Singapore, and prior to that, a presenter and first employee at BFM 89.9 where she was instrumental in establishing the station's straight-talking reputation. She was also a contributor to Forbes Asia and The Edge, and had worked with OSK Investment Bank, the Securities Commission, and Arthur Andersen & Co in various roles - strategy, corporate finance, and audit. She is a Fellow of the Eisenhower Fellowships US; Temasek Foundation's Asia Journalism Fellowship in Singapore; and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW). She graduated with a BSc Accounting (1:1) from the University of Hull under a full scholarship.
Full Price (inclusive GST)
Member Price/Early Bird Price (inclusive GST)
Whether you are an entrepreneur or professional, join our community of learners to get these benefits:
1. Mentoring by experienced business owners and industry experts (nominal commitment fee applies)
2. Discounts for almost all BFM-Edge Education programmes including talks
3. Access to special events organised by BFM-Edge or BFM Media
Fee per year is RM250.00 + GST
Membership is optional.
Early Bird Deadline
29 July 2017 (Saturday)
12 August 2017 (Saturday)
The deadline for this registration has passed.